Join Ellen, Kymberley, Dwight, and Steve for 4-weeks of outdoor classes with the Bongos collection!
$80 for four weeks.
Outdoor Class Protocols:
- 40 minute long, in-person, socially distanced classes.
- 10 families maximum per class.
- Each family that signs up should bring their own blanket, (grass may be wet), stuffed animals, rhythm sticks, shakers, and scarves.
- Each family can make their own set or purchase sets online.
- Each family must social distance and we ask that you wear a mask until you're seated with your family on your blanket. Once seated, you can take off your mask.
- No make-ups will be allowed and only registered families can attend.
- We will attempt to add dates after the session for canceled classes. If we add dates, times may need to change to account for lack of daylight as the days get shorter.
- Spots are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Location: Side yard of the Supreme Court at the corner of Maryland and 2nd Street NE - enter using patio entrance on Maryland Avenue.
- Classes will be held in low temperatures. Rain cancellation will be decided by the teachers.